Next Step, Working with Clients (Level 2)
No longer an Absolute Beginner, you’ve worked out your base rate charges, compliance and even have your business cards…. Now it’s time to work with an actual, real life client! You need to know that you’ve taken the right equipment and how to make the service successful, for both you and your client
This course is aimed at those:
- who want to 'get it right' with the clients from the beginning
- planning to provide outstanding customer service
- wanting to know what to take to the client & when to take it
- determined to build professional working relationships
- wanting more from their organising business
Next Step, Working with Clients, is for Professional Organisers who are just starting out and have little to no experience. It has been designed to equip you with all the right tools you need to establish great working relationships for you & your clients.
Groups are kept small so that we can focus on the types of clients your business will service, and what you will need. There are plenty of examples and knowledge to draw on during your training time.
Doors open at 9:00am Each topic builds on the one before and deal with:
- Set your Clients up for success
- Assessing your clients
- Managing Client expectations
- Essential ‘kit’ items
- Boundaries, yours & your Clients
- Estimating time & charges
Each course is facilitated by Sarah Cottman. She is an Accredited Expert Professional Organiser with years of experience organising clients as well as teaching and mentoring new and experienced organisers. She will teach you practical & efficient ways to organise you & your clients!
What Trainees are saying about this course:
Lousie Wallman, Next Step, PERTH
A quick note of thanks for the ‘Next Step’ training course. I enjoyed your presentation style and I gained good insight into....... Read more here