Professional Organiser Training - Canberra
Thank you so much for joining our Professional Organiser Training programme in Canberra, in August 2018. You should have already received your relevant course outlines via email.
We are really looking forward to meeting you. To assist your Training experience, we have provided some useful information below:
- Training is held at The Rydges Hotel Capital Hill, 17 Canberra Avenue, FORREST.
- The nearest bus stop is National Cct Pavillion. It is an easy, flat, 60 second walk from the stop to the hotel!
- Limited, paid parking is available at the hotel, or you can park on the local streets nearby.
- Write your list of questions and bring it with you. THEY WILL BE ANSWERED!
- Fully charge your phone & bring on the day.
On the day:
- Smart casual attire, you need to be comfortable!
- Dress in layers so you can rug up or peel off to suit you.
- Each day is fully catered, including welcome tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Your Training Manual, together with pens, pads & much more will be supplied on the day.
- Bring your fully charged phone.
- Please take note of the phone number that is provided in your confirmation email (just in case you need it)