Professional Organiser Training - Melbourne
Thank you for joining our Professional Organiser Training programme in Melbourne, June 2018. You should have already received your relevant course outlines via email. We have provided some information below to help your Training experience.
- Training is held at The Pullman Albert Park, 65 Queens Road, ALBERT PARK VIC 3004.
- The nearest tram stop is Lorne Street (#27). It is an easy, slightly downhill, 2 minute walk from the stop to the hotel.
- Write your list of questions and bring it with you. THEY WILL BE ANSWERED.
- Get a good nights sleep. If you haven't used your brain to learn lately, you'll get tired!
- Fully charge your phone & bring on the day.
On the day:
- Smart casual attire, you need to be comfortable!
- Dress in layers so you can rug up or peel off to suit you.
- Each day is fully catered, including welcome tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Your Training Manual, together with pens, pads & much more will be supplied on the day.
- Bring your fully charged phone.
- Please take note of the phone number that will be provided in your confirmation email (just in case you need it)