Next Step, Working with Clients, is for Professional Organisers who have just started out and have little to some experience. It has been designed to equip you with all the right tools you need to establish great working relationships for you & your clients.
This 1 Day Intensive course comprises of 6 modules that are taught at our easy to find training venues in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Gold Coast & London. This course is also offered online.
Each module builds on the one before and we include role play:
- Set your clients up for success
- Assessing your clients
- Managing client expectations
- Essential 'kit' items
- Boundaries, yours & your clients
- Estimating time & charges
Each course is facilitated by Sarah Cottman. She is an Accredited Expert Professional Organiser with years of experience organising clients as well as teaching and mentoring new and experienced organisers. She will teach you practical & efficient ways to organise you & your clients!
The course includes our 'Professional Organiser Training' Manual and the assurance that, in the unlikely event you need a refresher, you may do so at no charge*!
- Early Bird discount of $100 (select venue to see if discount applies)
- Additional discount of $100 when purchasing 2 or more courses inline at one venue
- Additional discount of $100 for current AAPO Members
AAPO is The Australasian Association of Professional Organisers. It is the Australian Organising industry association with members throughout Australasia & beyond. Sarah is a Past President of AAPO.