Professional Organiser Training in Adelaide
Thank you for joining our Professional Organiser Training programme in Adelaide, April 2018. You should have already received your relevant course outlines via email. If you have not, please let us know. We have provided some information below to help your Training experience.
- Adelaide Training is held at The Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide.
- If you are from out of town, you can book rooms at the hotel or nearby.
- The nearest train station is Adelaide Railway Station on North Terrace. It is a flat, easy walk, approx 100 metres from the station to the hotel.
- The nearest tram stop is Adelaide Railway Station on North Terrace. It is a flat, easy walk, approx 85 metres from the stop to the hotel..
- Write your list of questions and bring it with you. THEY WILL BE ANSWERED!
- Fully charge your phone & bring on the day.
On the day:
- Come to The Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel, street address above.
- The lifts are in the lobby, take it to the 6th floor and turn left, then left again. The entrance is on your left in a corridor.
- The Training Room is called the "Clare Room'
- Smart casual attire, you need to be comfortable!
- Dress in layers so you can rug up or peel off to suit you.
- Each day is fully catered, including welcome tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Your Training Manual, together with pens, pads & much more will be supplied on the day.
- Bring your fully charged phone.
- Please take note of the phone number that will be provided in your confirmation email (just in case you need it)
- Your name tag, manual, pens, paper & refreshment will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive.