Training in Adelaide
Thank you for enrolling in Organiser Training in Adelaide. We are looking forward to
- Adelaide Training is held at The Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide.
- The train station is
- You can book rooms at the hotel or nearby
- Prepare a list of questions that you need answering
ON THE DAY
- Dress is smart casual. You need to be comfortable as you will be sitting for quite a bit of the day. Layer your clothing and this way you can rug up or peel off as your body temperature dictates.
- Tea & Coffee is ready for your arrival. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are fully catered for and is included in your training fee. Water, orange juice, apple juice & minties are available throughout the day. If you have indicated any dietary needs in your registration, they will be provided and noted on the day.
- The Training Room is the 'Barossa Room' on the 7th floor. Come to The Stamford Plaza Adelaide Hotel, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide, take the lifts in the lobby to the 7th floor and turn left, then left again. The entrance is on your left in a corridor.
- Your name tag, manual, pens & paper will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive.